Free psychic readings:) Accurate question.

Discuss, share and request Psychic readings from Fair.

Free psychic readings:) Accurate question.

Unread postby fairy2515 » Sat 15 Jun 2013 8:10 pm

Welcome to all who need a reading or psychic advice! :) I'm new in this forum and want to share my gift to people.
I'd like to help if you don't know what to do, what way is yours, when you meet your soul mate and many other things.
Your question should be specific and within these categories of:
- Love and family life (test of your relationships, truly face of the partner and prognosis for the future)
- Health (headache, problems with periods, stomach, and heart). Work with babies.
- Business and career (prognosis)
- Energy and chakra healing
Please, write me your question (If you don't want to make your question visible or have another kind of problem please write me in PM). I'll make a reading and reply as quick as possible.

Best Regards,
Fairy
Last edited by fairy2515 on Sun 16 Jun 2013 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world is open just make your first step to it...
fairy2515

Re: Free psychic readings:) Accurate question.

Unread postby Sitting Owl » Sun 16 Jun 2013 3:46 pm

Namaste' Fairy and welcome to my forum
Apart from wishing you all the very best here and in every aspect of your earth walk I just wanted to let you know, if you haven't realised, that your avatar, as beautiful as it is, is a bit too big and hangs outside the website template, so might I suggest that you resize it a little smaller, but if you like it that way, it's ok with me.
Your line: "So, you can choose accurate question more interested for you about:" is a little confusing, partly because your grammar is not the best, but I guess this is just a sign of the times. I take it that you were trying to say "Your question should be specific and within these categories of:.." I know I'm a bit pedantic (great word that one) here, but it is important for people to be clear on what is being communicated, however I do know that when communication gets so bad that hardly anyone knows what the other is saying and misunderstandings are causing all sorts of strife, then we, as a humanity, will be forced to relearn the original language, which is mind to mind or spirit to spirit.
I am interested in what you might be able to read about two women in my life and where they might fit exactly in my life, so what sort of details do you need. Maybe you should edit your post and put all that sort of information there so that people are clear on how to ask their questions and what information they need to give you for an accurate reading.
I also know that people who are perhaps a little too connected to spirit have difficulty in the physical world and therefore have trouble communicating what they are given from the spirit world, so please do not take what I say as criticism or an attack on you, I only want the absolute best for everyone and ultimately for ALL Our Relations ' 'Mitakuye Oyasin' ( I hope you read the meaning of that on my website).
Again I wish you all the very best and await some help with the two women in my life and what sort of a relationship they will be for me.
Sitting Owl

Unread postby fairy2515 » Sun 16 Jun 2013 6:32 pm

Hello Sitting Oil and thank you so I've already edited the post :) I'll make the reading for these two women in your life and let you know.

Love,
Fairy
fairy2515

Unread postby Sitting Owl » Sun 16 Jun 2013 6:48 pm

Thanks Fairy, By the way it's Sitting Owl, not Sitting Oil; I know I might be a bit greasy, but.... lol :lol:
See what I mean about the avatar sizes, compared to mine?
I look forward to what you might have to say about the two women.
Sitting Owl

Unread postby fairy2515 » Sun 16 Jun 2013 7:13 pm

Let it be Shell Oil, right? I think it'll be much better :)
fairy2515

Unread postby fairy2515 » Tue 18 Jun 2013 2:39 am

Sitting Owl wrote:I look forward to what you might have to say about the two women.

Hello, Sitting Owl and welcome. I tried to pick up the information about two women in your life and felt the following. One of them is older and her energy like big wise woman and she is not going to connect you seriously may be like friends or kind of it. The second one is young and pretty and she plans to have some kind of relationship with you. But be ready the young lady is quite cunning person and can easily use men for having whatever she needs so keep it in mind. Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy
fairy2515

Return to Psychic Readings by Fairy