Namaste` :)

Welcome to Sitting Owl's Spiritual Forum.
If you wish to just make a quick note to introduce yourself we thank you for your visit and hope that you will stay and share in discussions.
Remember to feel free to let me know how you want this forum to work.

Namaste` :)

Unread postby Hawk » Mon 20 Sep 2010 7:59 pm

Hi all!

For now, i guess im Hawk :) Im a 25 year old guy from Victoria. Im a little new to the spiritual community, but am keen to learn about as much as possible.

Up until about a week ago, i never really had much interest in learning anything about the community - but after helping a lady who had dropped her groceries, and learning she was part Native American Indian (from the Hopi(spelling?) tribe), she told me that i was a kind and wise Hawk spirit, and that i should look further into this, if i wanted to solve what was darkening my heart and soul.

This had a pretty deep impact on me, as a lot of things have seemed to be going downhill lately, and days later i stumbled across this site.

Can anyone give me any insight into Hawk spirits, or possibly the Hopi tribe, or even any advice at all!

For the majority of my life i have been able to read people well, and have been told im a natural at healing people, both emotionally and spiritually, these things have always come as a normal thing to me.. i dont know whether they could be linked to what the lady had said, but i thought it might be useful to know. I also believe that when i close my eyes and focus, i can slightly feel the balance of the earth.. unfortunately it seems quite off balance at the moment..

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Hawk
Hawk

Return to Please Introduce yourself if you wish.