The Origin of Evil?

Ask anything about anything; I'll do my best to help.

The Origin of Evil?

Unread postby virtue121 » Tue 17 Nov 2009 10:34 am

What is the origin of evil?
VirtueScience.com: Alternative Spiritual Forums
FreePsychicTherapy.com:Free Distant Healing
virtue121

Re: The Origin of Evil?

Unread postby Sitting Owl » Tue 24 Nov 2009 10:17 am

Namaste' Virtue121
To answer your question, which is a good and important one, will quote Wallace Black Elk, a Lakota Medicine Man who passed on a day or two before or after my own father. I have learnt a lot from this man and his method of running a Sweat Lodge is the basis of how I run my Sweat Lodge Ceremonies.

So where does evil get it’s power?
It comes from us. It crawls and creeps into our brains. We twist our own minds. We take that sacred knowledge and use it to fashion a gun. Then we call that knowledge power. So there is all this traffic between our ears, and that is where the evil comes from.

By Wallace Black Elk

So basically evel comes from our own mind ramblings, which is why it so important to have clear thinking, mind control, and full awareness of everything we think and do. It is fine to have habits and cellular memory to keep our actions smooth, but we must not be on total auto pilot; we must be aware of every little detail of our thinking, actions, and intentions. This is the porpose of meditation; to have the awareness and control of our thinking processes, which the govern our actions. Intention comes from have a strong connection to Great Spirit, so that we can be doing His will.
Sitting Owl

Re: The Origin of Evil?

Unread postby sunmoonstarlex » Tue 24 Nov 2009 1:16 pm

Ha-yeyyy!
Good answer!
sunmoonstarlex

Return to Ask Sitting Owl