Hello from Canada

Welcome to Sitting Owl's Spiritual Forum.
If you wish to just make a quick note to introduce yourself we thank you for your visit and hope that you will stay and share in discussions.
Remember to feel free to let me know how you want this forum to work.

Hello from Canada

Unread postby Heartwoman » Sun 13 Mar 2011 11:44 am

Hello Sitting Owl .. everyone .. blessings to you all from snowy Canada .
I have heard much about you Sitting Owl , all good ! I know Gary "Black Bear" from Canada ' good friend for many years now.
I came online to see Gary's work that you had posted, I have seen the carving of Thunder Speaks " exceptional " feels beautiful.. and she changes as you walk around her .. quite something ! Very powerful.. in the most beautiful way .
I saw that there was a forum so I thought that seeing I have been hearing so much of the wonderful people over in the beautiful blue water country, I'd connect up with the forum .

last winter I had a lady come to me in a dream, she was of the land, In Australia , I didn't ask her which part , her face was painted with white, sharing some things.
I have been hibernating with all the snow , not a fan of cold and winter, so the forum is welcome to take the edge of winter taking so long in leaving .. smiling .. I have been talking with the snow all winter, we this year have become much closer, though winter is a part of me, having lived now for 52 winters of life , except for two years, when I moved to BC for a time.
I am looking forward to reading more of the site... going to read some posts .. looking forward in talking with others and learning .. growing .. sharing .. Blessings everyone .. Blessing Sitting Owl .. thank you for the warm welcome .. Heartwoman ..
Heartwoman

Re: Hello from Canada

Unread postby sixsingles » Sun 22 May 2011 2:05 am

Hello everyone..........
I'm Nazmul from USA
sixsingles

Return to Please Introduce yourself if you wish.