Dance!!

What are the tools of your trade? Magic feathers from the Great Eagle, or a kitchen teaspoon.
What do you use to connect with Spirit? Tarot, Runes or Medicine Cards; all are holy and symbolic of wholeness.

Dance!!

Unread postby amandarose » Tue 24 Nov 2009 12:32 am

I really have no idea where to start as I've never been good at explaining anything in words!! Which is probably why 'dance' comes so naturally to me!! I'm writing this note because the weekend past I had such an experience!!

Friday night it was an old friends birthday, started the night with a few energy/alcohol drinks, I don't like to drink much, just enough to get me in the mood at the start and fuel me through the night as 'they' don't sell food when your out!! Straightaway even though the dancefloor was very empty I had to dance!! So off the night started!!

Now the next night I had no one to come out with me but went out anyway because I love to dance... It was raining and the line was to the corner but I was given the chance to go in.. was standing at the "door" when someone went out it and left it open a bit!! After one guy went in, I went in and that was it!! The night was on!! After a little warming up I was right into the music, this is the part where it gets hard for me to explain... For one I feel myself getting energy through the music/dance... Also last weekend I had the weirdest feelings, no matter which way the music went, I was there with it every step of the way!!! Even a few times I felt as if I was directing the music with my body!! Everyone around me loves it, I can tell they're really feeling the energy!! I'd get on the dancefloor and nearly no one was on there then next thing I knew there was heaps... so I'd hop down and so on... Now I know the feelings and stuff thats going on, just finding it hard to explain what it is I'm trying to do! I know I'm teaching people to enjoy the music without drugs... but I also know theres alot more to it!! I felt so cleansed after that night, more than any night... everytime I dance I feel my powers growing and growing!!!
amandarose

Re: Dance!!

Unread postby sunmoonstarlex » Tue 24 Nov 2009 1:23 pm

Great story, it sounds very similar to how I felt when I was much younger, dancing the nights away, how sweet it was...
Down the road, as an older woman, I began to dance in ceremony.
How sweet it is!
:D
sunmoonstarlex

Return to Tools and Sacred Ritual Impliments.